Version 126.96.36.199 Enhancements
New Item Specification Report
This new report provides notification to your customers of product performance and properties. Up to 10 user-defined data fields with a variety of data types can be included in a formal item specification report. The report content can include testing processes and quality levels. Item properties can be classified and grouped. Utilizing the same data that is generated and managed by your quality control processes for your reporting ensures a closed-loop process for product performance.
Expanded Certificate of Analysis Reports Library
The base COA report library has been expanded to include 5 variations on data calculations. Information from the sales record, such as Customer PO and the Bill of Lading number, can be entered or copied into the certificate. PDF versions of all finalized reports are saved and stored in the database for easy retrieval when reprinting a COA. An additional 6 user-defined fields for use in the header of the report have been added, bringing the total number of user-defined fields to 12.
New Audit Trail Export
Audit trails for transactions and master records have been established. Access to the audit trail data is provided on the reports menu tab and comes with an Export to Excel feature. For existing customers, the audit trail data capture will begin upon code upgrade.
Upgraded Dashboard Analysis Tools
Dashboard tools are upgraded to include the ability to select content presented on the dashboard and to provide tolerance range data on graphs. Enhancements to master records support easier data selection.
New Data Calculation Workbench
This new form calculates a weighted average of the test values for any item and lot/serial, then auto-populates a designated result document so that blended materials can be certified as a single item.
Enhanced Results Entry Form
Conformity and Change triggers a visual cue: When test results entry is completed, the software immediately evaluates for the desired levels of conformity and visually notofies the user of the outcome. If the records are historical and tolerances have changed, the visual cue includes these changes.
Undo a test result: A Reset button allows the user to remove a test value and allows the record to be set to a status of Not Tested.
Criteria Statement: The statement of the criteria is now displayed on the form.
Print button: A user can print the results document from the form and no longer has to navigate to Print menu.
Audit button: An Audit button has been added to the form, allowing access to audit trails data without leaving the form.
Batch Qty field to default to 1: Data entry is more efficient by defaulting to common values. This value can be easily edited if Batch Quantity is relevant to outcome.
Enhanced Serial/Lot Inventory Holds
Additional functionality will capture the history of serial/lot events; these events are available for inquiry and reporting in a tab labeled Lot History.
Improved Operational Data Forms
Item Entry processes:
- Added 10 user defined fields to Master Record.
- Added Specifications Tab to give a user the ability to select specifications that should be included in formal Item Specifications report forms.
- Added ability to link vendors to items on Vendors tab.
- Added ability to attach a single PDF document to the record.
Sales Order processes: Modified import process to now include customer PO number.
Enhanced Master Data Forms
- Added a Frequency field. This is a user-defined system code list, used to designate frequency of inspection.
- Added Copy Master Record functionality.
- Added a Dashboard Analysis field. This is a user-defined system code list field that enables additional categorization of dashboard data.
- Added a Test Method field. This is a free-text field that allows the user to identify what testing methods/tools, etc., should be used. This new field also displays in Results Entry forms.
- The upper and lower range fields have been enhanced to allow for a no upper or no lower limit option. Defect evaluations are coordinated to support this additional functionality.
- A Criteria Statement field has been added that allows the user to create a text statement for use on documentation. This field is added to the default COA reports.
- Defect evaluations have been enhanced. A user may not have different values for the upper and lower limits of the tolerance range. The range values are not editable and can only be populated using the calculations on the form.
- Criteria Item and Criteria Test tabs have been added to the form for easy access to additional information.
Improved System Setup Form
- User-defined fields for Certificates of Analysis have expanded from 6 to 12.
- User-defined fields for Results Entry from have been modified so that the User Defined 1 field is always a date field.
- User defined fields to support expanded content in Item Entry have been added. There are 10 fields available.